Updates & T20 World Cup Schedule

ICC T20 World Cup Schedule 2021

Cricket fever is about to rise in its fans and lovers. Full package of entertainment  for cricket fans are going to live soon. The countdown of game has begun with announcement of team groups  of  7th Edition of ICC Men’s T20 world cup championship 2021 hosted by Board of Control for Cricket in India(BCCI). Besides that T20 World Cup Schedule/Fixture and it’s Venue has also been declared by BCCI.

On 16th July 2021, ICC has annunciated the list of team groups and qualifiers along with the estimated date of T20 World Cup Series.  This tournament was postponed from 2020 due to the severe global covid-19 pandemic. Afterall ICC and BCCI vetted the pandemic situation & have taken a gratifying decision for resumption in play. The tournament will be held in UAE and Oman. In such a worst sporting climate, UAE and Oman have welcomed ICC to support the tournament and therefore the format will be hosted by UAE and Oman from 17 October to 14 November. Semi finals and Final Match will be held in UAE.

ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Venue and Host Country:-

BCCI was very clear to organize the T20 World Cup in India, due to outbreak of covid-19 virus it has taken prolongation to helm but couldn’t hold its decision too long and finally it will be organize in UAE and Oman. List of venues available below:

1. Dubai International Stadium.
  2. The Sharjah Stadium.
  3. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
  4. Oman Cricket Academy Ground.

As there is no change in the tournament, it is divided into two parts; Round 1 and Super 12. Total 45 matches will be played in between 17th October to 14th November which includes 2 semifinals and final match on 14th November.

Round-1:-

It includes 8 low order ranked teams including the automatic qualifier teams Sri Lanka & Bangladesh.

This 8 lower ranked teams are further grouped in 2 part as  Group-A & Group B. Teams are given below:-

• Group –A : Sri Lanka , Ireland, Netherland & Namibia.
  • Group-B : Bangladesh, Scotland, Papua New Guinea & Oman

In this round, Group- A teams joins with the automatic qualifier team named Sri Lanka as well as Group-B teams joins with another automatic qualifier team named Bangladesh.

From Group-A, winner named A1, and Runner named A2 will qualify for super 12 round. Same for Group-B, winner Named B1 and Runner named B2 will qualify for super 12 round.

This four qualifying teams have to face with pre-qualified higher ranking team in Super 12 Round.

Super-12 :-

Albeit qualifier round is important but the adventure of the tournament starts from this super-12 round where higher ranked teams are subdivided into two groups: Group-1 and Group-2.

Keeping in views of the top-most interesting, Patriotic & immense pleasure , India & Pakistan Teams are still remains in the same group and again the TRP of the match between these two teams will break the previous record.

Also Read: Top 10 ICC Rankings Complete Overview (Men’s)

ICC T20 World Cup Round 1 Matches

In Round 1 of ICC T20 World Cup Matches Sri Lanka, Ireland, The Netherlands, Namibia, Bangladesh, Scotland, Papua New Guinea and Oman will face each other and top 2 Teams from Each group will advance to Super 12 Matches.

DateScheduleVenueGroup
17 OctOman v Papua New GuineaMuscatGroup B
17 OctBangladesh v ScotlandMuscatGroup B
18 OctIreland v NetherlandsAbu DhabiGroup A
18 OctSri Lanka v NamibiaAbu DhabiGroup A
19 OctScotland v Papua New Guinea MuscatGroup B
19 OctOman v BangladeshMuscatGroup B
20 OctNamibia v NetherlandsAbu DhabiGroup A
20 OctSri Lanka v IrelandAbu DhabiGroup A
21 OctBangladesh v Papua New GuineaMuscatGroup B
21 OctOman v ScotlandMuscatGroup B
21 OctNamibia v IrelandSharjahGroup A
21 OctSri Lanka v NetherlandsSharjahGroup A

Also Read: Asia Cup 2020

ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Super 12 Matches

In Super 12, all teams will face each other to become ICC T20 World Cup Champions of 2021. Top 2 Team from each group will Advanced to Semifinal Matches which will be played on Abu Dhabi and Dubai, Final of Icc T20 world cup will take place on Dubai on 14th November 2021.

DateFixtureVenueGroup
23 OctAustralia v South AfricaAbu DhabiGroup 1
23 Oct England v West IndiesDubaiGroup 1
24 OctBangladesh v Sri LankaSharjahGroup 1
24 OctIndia v PakistanDubaiGroup 2
25 OctAfghanistan v ScotlandSharjahGroup 2
26 OctSouth Africa v West IndiesDubaiGroup 1
26 Oct Pakistan v New ZealandSharjahGroup 2
27 OctEngland v BangladeshAbu DhabiGroup 1
27 OctScotland v NamibiaAbu DhabiGroup 2
28 OctAustralia v Sri LankaDubaiGroup 1
29 OctWest Indies v BangladeshSharjahGroup 1
29 OctPakistan v AfghanistanDubaiGroup 2
30 OctSouth Africa v Sri LankaSharjahGroup 1
30 OctAustralia v EnglandDubaiGroup 1
31 OctAfghanistan v NamibiaAbu DhabiGroup 2
31 OctIndia v New ZealandDubaiGroup 2
1 NovEngland v Sri LankaSharjahGroup 1
2 NovSouth Africa v BangladeshAbu DhabiGroup 1
2 NovPakistan v NamibiaAbu DhabiGroup 2
3 NovNew Zealand v ScotlandDubaiGroup 2
3 NovIndia v AfghanistanAbu DhabiGroup 2
4 NovAustralia v BangladeshDubaiGroup 1
4 NovWest indies v Sri LankaAbu DhabiGroup 1
5 NovNew Zealand v NamibiaSharjahGroup 2
5 NovIndia v ScotlandDubaiGroup 2
6 NovAustralia v West IndiesAbu DhabiGroup 1
6 NovEngland v South AfricaSharjahGroup 1
7 NovNew Zealand v AfghanistanAbu DhabiGroup 2
7 NovPakistan v ScotlandSharjahGroup 2
8 NovIndia v NamibiaDubaiGroup 2

Also Read: IPL Schedule 2021, Updates, News and all

List of ICC World Cup Final and Semi Final 2021:-

This one will be the last Stop for ICC T20 World Cup Schedule. After Super 12, Top 2 teams from both group will play Semi final Matches, and winner of both semi final Matches will advanced to final of icc t20 world cup which will take place on 14th November.

DateFixtureVenue
10 NovNew Zealand v EnglandAbu Dhabi
11 NovPakistan v AustraliaDubai
14 NovAustralia v New ZealandDubai

Note – The ICC T20 world cup Schedule/Fixture will be updated after Every Qualification Match.

ICC T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule India

Time to have a look at Team India’s Schedule of T20 World Cup Schedule. Team India is the first ever team to lift ICC T20 World Cup Trophy on 2007 and Currently Team India Ranks on position no. 2 on ICC T20 Ranking List.

S.No.DateMatch
124 Oct 2021India vs Pakistan
230 Oct 2021India vs New Zealand
301 Nov 2021India vs Afghanistan
405 Nov 2021India vs A2
508 Nov 2021India vs B1

Readouts of the Official Person :-

• Acting ICC CEO Geoff Allardice said: “Our priority is to deliver the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 safely, in full and in its current window. Whilst we are incredibly disappointed not to be hosting the event in India, the decision gives us the certainty we need to stage the event in a country that is a proven international host of multi-team events in a bio-secure environment. We will work closely with the BCCI, the Emirates Cricket Board and Oman Cricket to ensure fans can enjoy a wonderful celebration of cricket.”
  • BCCI Secretary, Jay Shah, said: “The BCCI made every effort to stage the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in India and provide its passionate fans with a reason to cheer after a long period of gloom. However, the prevailing pandemic situation in the country meant that the health and safety of everyone concerned was fraught with risk should a tournament of this stature is held across the country. The BCCI will continue to host the tournament, which will now be held in the UAE and Oman and work closely with the ICC to make it a memorable event.”
  • President BCCI Sourav Ganguly said: “The BCCI is looking forward to hosting the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 tournament in UAE and Oman.  We would have been happier hosting it in India but considering the uncertainty due to the Covid 19 situation and the importance of a world championship, the BCCI will now continue to host this tournament in UAE and Oman. The BCCI is looking forward to creating a spectacle.”
  • Vice President Emirates Cricket Board, Khalid Al Zarooni said: “Emirates Cricket Board is honored that the BCCI (Board of Cricket Control India) and the ICC (International Cricket Council) have entrusted us with staging and delivering the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. The UAE’s reputation as being a safe country in which to host high-profile sporting events is a strong complement to our government’s unwavering commitment to implementing and monitoring effective health practices during the pandemic. Having hosted a number of high-profile tournaments in recent months our team is well-prepared and ready to mobilize to ensure the success of the T20 World Cup.”
  • Oman Cricket Chairman, Pankaj Khimji said, “It is indeed a great moment for Oman Cricket to be selected as a venue/host of the forthcoming ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. We shall leave no stone unturned to exceed the requirements of BCCI and ICC. Oman will certainly extend a very warm welcome to all the teams, officials and media in October.”

World Wide Telecasting Partners for T20 World Cup

Following is the list of all official telecasting partners of T20 World Cup 2021 with country Names.

Country Telecasting Partners
India Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD, DD Sports
South AfricaSuper Sports
AustraliaFox Sports, Channel 9
SingaporeStar Cricket, Star Hub and Singtel
PakistanPTV Sports, Ten Sports
Middle East & North AfricaOSN
BangladeshGhazi Tv (GTV)
MalaysiaFox International Channels
Sri LankaSLRC (Channel Eye)
Hong KongStar Cricket
United KingdomSky Sports
CaribbeanESPN

Live Stream of ICC T20 World Cup

Following is the list of Sites that Holds the official rights to broadcast ICC T20 World Cup Live on their Platforms.

SitesCountry
Willow TVUSA
Hot StarWorld Wide

Names of Player’s participating in ICC T20 World Cup

Time to have a look at all the Player’s Selected by their respective countries to participate in T20 World cup 2021

Team India

Former Captain of Team India MS Dhoni will be the Mentor of India Squad for T20 World Cup 2021. Besides this, BCCI has also said that possible changes can be made on Team India before 10th Oct. Let’s have a look at Indian squad for t20 world cup

Virat Kohli (CAPT)
Rohit Sharma (VC)
KL Rahul
Suryakumar Yadav
Rishabh Pant (WK)
Ishan Kishan (WK)
Hardik Pandya
Ravindra Jadeja
Rahul Chahar
Ravichandran Ashwin
Axar Patel
Varun Chakravarthy
Jaspreet Bumrah
Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Mohd. Shami

Team Australia

Good News for Team Australia is that Steve Smith has returned after his Knee Injury and Aaron Finch is also a part of squad while recovering from recent knee surgery.

Aaron Finch (capt)
Ashton Agar
Pat Cummins
Josh Hazlewood
Josh Inglis
Mitchell Marsh
Glenn Maxwell
Kane Richardson
Steve Smith
Mitchell Starc
Marcus Stoinis
Mitchell Swepson
Matthew Wade
David Warner
Adam Zampa
D. Christian (Reserve)
N. Ellis (Reserve)
D. Sams (Reserve)

Also Read: All Squad for T-20 World Cup 2021

Team Bangladesh

Mahmud Ullah (Captain)
Naim Sheikh
Soumya Sarkar
Litton Kumer Das
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Nurul Hasan Sohan
Shak Mahedi Hasan
Nasum Ahmed
Mustafizur Rahman
Shoriful Islam
Taskin Ahmed
Shaif Uddin
Shamim Hossain
Afif Hossain
Rubel Hossain (Reserve)
Aminul Islam Biplob (Reserve)

Team Pakistan

Babar Azam (c)
Shadab Khan (vc)
Asif Ali
Azam Khan
Haris Rauf
Hasan Ali
Imad Wasim
Khushdil Shah
Mohammad Hafeez
Mohammad Hasnain
Mohammad Nawaz
Mohammad Rizwan
Mohammad Wasim Jr
Shaheen Shah
Sohaib Maqsood
Fakhar Zaman (Reserve)
S. Dahani (Reserve)
Usman Qadir (Reserve)

Team South Africa

Faf Du Plessis and Chris Morris is not in World Cup squad. And besides that Dale Styen also Took Retirement before Tournament. 3 Key Players are our of World cup so far, Let’s have a look at South Africa’s Squad for T20 World cup 2021

Temba Bavuma (c)
Keshav Maharaj
Quinton de Kock (wk)
Bjorn Fortuin
Reeza Hendricks
Heinrich Klaasen
Aiden Markram
David Miller
W Mulder
Lungi Ngidi
Anrich Nortje
Dwaine Pretorius
Kagiso Rabada
Tabraiz Shamsi
Rassie van der Dussen
George Linde (Reserve)
Andile Phehlukwayo (Reserve)
Lizaad Williams (Reserve)

Team New Zealand

Kane Williamson (c)
Todd Astle
Trent Boult
Mark Chapman
Devon Conway
Lockie Ferguson
Martin Guptill
Daryl Mitchell
Kyle Jamieson
Jimmy Neesham
Glenn Phillips
Mitchell Santner
Tim Seifert (wk)
Ish Sodhi
Tim Southee
Adam Milne (Injury cover)

Team West Indies

Kieron Pollard (c)
Nicholas Pooran (vc)
Fabian Allen
Dwayne Bravo
Roston Chase
Andre Fletcher
Chris Gayle
Shimron Hetmyer
Evin Lewis
Obed McCoy
Lendl Simmons
Ravi Rampaul
Andre Russell
Oshane Thomas
Hayden Walsh jr
Darren Bravo (Reserve)
Sheldon Cottrell (Reserve)
Jason Holder (Reserve)
Akeal Hosein (Reserve)

Which Country is gonna host T20 World Cup 2021 ?

T20 world cup 2021 is gonna take place at UAE (United Arab Emirates)

Starting date of T20 world cup 2021

T20 World cup is gonna begin on 17 Oct 2021

T20 World Cup 2021 Final Match date

14 Nov 2021

Visit Redwolf Gaming for more Updates related to Cricket:-

Social Media:-
Instagram
Facebook
Youtube

113 thoughts on “ICC T20 World Cup Schedule 2021”

1. Pingback: India vs England 2nd Test fantacy 11 Prediction, Pitch & Weather Report.

2. Pingback: All Centuries of Virat Kohli So far in International Cricket.

3. Pingback: IPL Schedule and results of all matches 2021 - Redwolf Gaming

4. Pingback: Upcoming Schedules of Team India Cricket Team - Redwolf Gaming

5. Pingback: T20 Squad of Team India - Redwolf Gaming

6. Pingback: MI vs CSK Match Dream 11 Prediction, Pitch and Weather Report

7. You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

8. naturally like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

9. Hi there to all, for the reason that I am genuinely keen of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries pleasant stuff.

10. Try to slowly read the articles on this website, don’t just comment, I think the posts on this page are very helpful, because I understand the intent of the author of this article.

11. You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

12. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

13. F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I am very glad to peer your article. Thanks a lot and i am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

14. I’m often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.

15. Hi there to all, for the reason that I am genuinely keen of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries pleasant stuff.

16. You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

17. Pingback: All Virat Kohli Centuries in International Cricket so far

18. For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

19. Pingback: Ricky Ponting Centuries list (All International Centuries)

20. naturally like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

21. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

22. I’m often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.

23. I’m often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.

24. Hi there to all, for the reason that I am genuinely keen of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries pleasant stuff.

25. naturally like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

26. You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

27. naturally like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

28. You’re so awesome! I don’t believe I have read a single thing like that before. So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top